четверг, 2 сентября 2010 г.

Routine

Photobucket
Still nothing happened in my life) Most part of friends going to study in another countries) And I'm still in Moscow Photobucket
I deside give up with diets Photobucket and start  gimn....it's will be great if I'll start write calories...But now I can't live without puddings Photobucket
From 6 september my driving lessons will starts) I'm studing teory & its pretty borring i think....
Bought new top....late with this print...and I become pale >_< hate it so much..
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 комментария:

  1. Your pictures are so cute! Love your shirt :)

    Good luck with your diet...pudding is kind of a healthy sweet...right?? ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. HANA
    Thank you))
    I think it's better then chocolate) my pudding has only 130 kl)

    ОтветитьУдалить