понедельник, 20 сентября 2010 г.

W♥C

Photobucket
Damn...I start like it......I'm still hate Chinatsu but need to say that shop  staff is great)) while I have some free time start making such box...........I'm even start thinking about W♥C clothes......Photobucket
Also it's time to think about new hairstyle, because I need take off extansions soon.Photobucket
I miss short hairs & gray color) really like Ren's hairs, also Cocona with short style now.
And I totally fall in love with DJ I.P.U. styles)Photobucket

Photobucket

3 комментария:

  1. I think the WC shop staff are really original. It's interesting to see them all have their own personal style. I also like seeing all the short haired girls. Love the ones you posted.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Very interesting styles. You should let us know when you decide on your next hair style. :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I have an award for you.:) Come and have a look!:)
    http://cupcake-gal.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-awards.html

    ОтветитьУдалить