воскресенье, 25 ноября 2012 г.

Last week & shopping)

ShabbyBlogsvintageBannersscrollsbyFPTFY
I had a great week Photobucket We had a meet with Lena few weeks ago) she is really cute person)
IMG_0211-1
We celebrated Nona's birthday in latino club Photobucket it was really funny and awesome - we all can't dance salsa - so it really good idea to start something new Photobucket
IMG_0309
IMG_0308-1IMG_0305

New OVS is opened Photobucket it's much more expensive than in Italy, but I still like it more than Bershka, Pull&Bear and etc. So I bought a some Baby Angel clothes)
IMG_0313IMG_0311-2
IMG_0316
IMG_0322-2

Also my mom brought me some Essie nail polish - they are really the best that I ever used. I have problems with nails now, so the fact that it stays on them 1 week make them the best for me.
IMG_0320-2ShabbyBlogsvintageBannersscrollsbyFPTFY-3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий