пятница, 13 мая 2011 г.

Photobucket
Tomorrow  will be Eurovision))))) I'll vote for Irland XD Most part of my friends will) They cute and I singing this song all week XD

 Yestarday was on Priest movie)I really like Paul Bettani as actor ,but must say he is mostly one and only interesting thing in this film))
Few days ago my mother asked me spent some time with her friends dog. She's so small, but everybody in  my family has allergy, so i'm only one who can play with her)))
I love spend some time with pets and now we thinking take on more pet)I don't care who it will be - cat or dog, just want on more baby))
And 3d day I'm eating rise porridge......
Photobucket

1 комментарий:

  1. *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆

    ~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪ こんにちは。♡
    OMC (Oh my cute!) My name is Wynter Chan and I am here with ‘Adorablee’ Cute Inc. Your blog is ubersweet and we’d love it if you’d visit us, neh~!
    We are looking for genuine, adorable-loving readers. If you love Japanese anything, Lolita/Harajuku street fashion, dainty magical findings, Deco-den silicone whip, PuriKura, Asian toys, or tons of other squee-worthy stuff, this is the site for you! Daily kawaii updates on life in Japan. We hope you enjoy every adorable inch of this blog - let the cuteness swallow your screen.

    ○ www.AdorableeCute.com ○

    *WARNING*~
    YOU MAY DIE OF CUTE OVERLOAD. And if it’s not your kawaii cup of tea, that’s okay ^^ but I think you will fall in love with my happy-happy blog land~!
    If you visit, we’ll give you a big kawaii-bear hug (つ• ㉦•)づ
    And we’d love it if you followed too~!! ^o^

    *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:

    ОтветитьУдалить