среда, 29 августа 2012 г.

Hello September))


Photobucket
It's pretty cold outside so it's perfect weather for coats but I miss a hot summer days so much) 
I have passion for pastel colors now) it's cute, it's bright and it's makes everyone happy)Me and stuped face before work)Photobucket
IMG_1582
About Fashion & Buys
Need to say I'm in love with loafers Photobucket Wait my 2 pairs from Urban Outfiters)
My favorite one) we have McQueen's and they just awesome Photobucket anyway I love them all)
1 & 2 Alexander McQueen, 3 & 4 Giuseppe Zanotti, 5 Dolce & Gabbana, 6 Valentino






I'm missed a shamballa bracelet trend. Girls on work making them by them selfs so i'v decided try it too)
Good tutorial: http://eroewens.co.uk/blog/tag/how-to-make-shamballa-bracelets/
Photobucket

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий